Interesting Youtube Video

This video was on my recommended on youtube, and it had me thinking about how egotistical some Americans are. There are some Americans that think the United States is special for its freedom and the influence it has over the world. In this video, the main character giving the speech points out stereotypes and demographics within the United States. And points out the many flaws and weak points America has opposed to other world powers. For myself, I haven't really thought about this topic and it was an eye-opener to how great America was in its rise to power. Some of the techniques used by the main character when giving his speech were the enthusiastic approach and the tone switch to emphasis his main points. The speech was a majority of Pathos, with its emotional ordeal, but had a mix of Ethos and Logos, giving some statistics and ethics throughout the speech.

Link to Youtube video- -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk&feature=youtu.be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Juice Wrld Sudden Death?

My Relation With Social Media

Am I The Only One?